Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mom needing...

There is one email from both Ann B. and Gina T.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Does anyone have a baby bassinett they would be willing to loan us for a few months??!!***
With Noah, a neighbor of ours had loaned us one....but they moved away to Georgia! haha'

I would prefer to have something that does not sit too low to the ground, as we have a 10 pound dog that likes to lick & cuddle. My goal is to start using the baby CRIB much sooner then I did with Noah....but I don't want to have baby Jack home and nothing to put him in! haha'

If so - please email or call me!

Thanks much,
Ann B


***Hello everyone!

I am looking for someone to watch my sweet baby boy on Monday (August 3rd). Lauren is going to spend some time at her grandparent's house next week, and I am meeting them in Illinois to drop her off.

I would probably be gone a good portion of the day - from about 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. I would absolutely be willing to pay someone...

Please let me know if you can help!

Thanks ;)
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment