Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Princess...

You Don't Have To Fit In.

I know you want to e accepted by others, but you were not made to fit in. You, My princess, were created to stand out. Not to draw attention to yourself, but to live the kind of life that leads others to Me. Remember, it's your choices that will pave yoru path to life. I will not force you to do anything. I have given you a free will to walk with Me or to walk away from Me. I want you to know that you can put on your crown at any time and let people know that you belong to Me. You have royal call on your life. I want you to remember you wear the crown of everlasting life, and through you I will do abundantly more than you would ever dare to dream.
Love,
Your King and Crown Giver

"Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ." ~ Galatians 1:10 (NIV)

Taken from: "His Princess-Love letters from your King" by Sheri Rose Shepherd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Am I the only one who needed to hear that? I know I struggle with the thoughts of "Is she judging me?", "I wish I could be talented like her", "How come she gets to have perfect skin". This has been a battle I have always struggled with. However, my God is Faithful and He daily reminds me that He created me perfectly! I am who I am for a reason...Thank You Crown Giver!!!

1 comment:

  1. I needed to hear that too:) Thanks~ Kristin S.

    ReplyDelete