Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Survey

Even if you find your "soul mate", you will find that his "soul" will gladly let you fall into the toilet at 2 a.m. if you don't teach him proper seat etiquette. I am fairly sure I never heard that in any of the fairy tales I was told.

Taken from "If You Can't Lose It Decorate It" by Anita Renfroe daily calendar

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am still laughing at this; not just because it's funny but because it's so TRUE! Now be honest ladies...how many has this happened to? It has happened to me (however not because of my husband yet but growing up due to my brothers).

2 comments:

  1. This has happened to me, but NEVER because of my husband but because of my son... ugh!! Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I've fallen in - not just my dear husband, but my dear father, my brother, my friends....I could go on and on...

    ReplyDelete